Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from BKB - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bikaner and Bhubaneshwar is 1535 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly to this destination from Bikaner everyday?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Bikaner everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bikaner?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bikaner. The price ranges from Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhubaneshwar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flights?For Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bikaner?If you are flying from Bikaner, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bikaner to Bhubaneshwar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The three best ways to reach Bhubaneswar Airport, also called Biju Patnaik International Airport from the city are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at both domestic and international terminals of Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Apollo Hospital is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers at both the terminals. The international terminal also has duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its age-old temples, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. There are approximately 500 temples in the city, which are constructed using Odishan style architecture. Renowned for its historic significance, the city makes for an ideal tourist destination for all tourists. Modern Bhubaneswar is a well-planned city with lush green gardens and well-maintained roads. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature usually remains between 16 and 24 degree celsius. Also, monsoons can be a good time to visit this city as weather is moderately warm.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com