Bikaner to Chennai FlightsBook Bikaner to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5061. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Chennai. On flights from BKB - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bikaner to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bikaner to Chennai is approximately 1811 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bikaner Airport to Chennai Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bikaner to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bikaner to Chennai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bikaner to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5061 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bikaner to Chennai. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bikaner to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bikaner to Chennai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bikaner to Chennai route is ₹5061.
- To travel from Bikaner to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bikaner to Chennai ends here. ₹5061 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bikaner to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bikaner to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bikaner to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bikaner to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bikaner to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bikaner to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bikaner to Chennai Flight Fares
|Bikaner - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bikaner to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a place full of colour and life. The city is a favourite among tourists from round the world because of its lavish palaces and markets. The city is a mix of everything royal and beautiful and welcomes tourists all year round. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty in full swing would be during the months of October up to March since the weather remains pleasant. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures exceeding 46 degree Celsius on some days. The winters are completely opposite with temperatures hovering between 4 degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Bikaner to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 05 Nov
- 08 Nov₹6118
- Bikaner to Chennai by Airline from INR 6118
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A