Bikaner to Cochin FlightsBook Bikaner to Cochin flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Cochin. On flights from BKB - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Kochi Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bikaner and Cochin in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Cochin is 2031 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bikaner and Cochin?The cabin baggage limit on Bikaner to Cochin flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bikaner to Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Bikaner to Cochin route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bikaner to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Bikaner to Cochin route. The prices of these flights vary from Bikaner to Cochin. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bikaner to Cochin?Book tickets from Bikaner to Cochin via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Cochin flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Cochin flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Cochin flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bikaner to Cochin flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bikaner to Cochin flight?To change the travelling date for Bikaner to Cochin flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
There are several ways to reach Cochin International Airport. For example, get on a orange bus which are premium air-conditioned buses and are run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a great option. Just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) for booking and the minimum fare will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. One can also download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Cochin Airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars can be found at Cochin International Airport. There is also a business center where you can avail services like photocopy, payphone, print out, free Wi-Fi and so on. The 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal are equipped with car parking facility. There is also a shop named Tobacconist which provides cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco. In the domestic departure area, one can shop from world-class duty free shops.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
A top rated tourist destination of Kerala, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in India. The best places to visit are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin starts from October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) should be avoided in Cochin as the temperature touches 37°C. The beautiful Cochin experiences monsoon between July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the chilly winter season.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org