Bikaner to Colombo FlightsBook Bikaner to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Colombo. On flights from BKB - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Colombo Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Colombo in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Colombo is 2444 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Colombo flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Colombo route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Colombo route each day?11 flights fly on Bikaner to Colombo route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Colombo?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Colombo with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Colombo flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Colombo flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Colombo?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Colombo flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Colombo flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Colombo travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the middle of the Thar desert, Bikaner is the 4th largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Decorated with beautiful palaces and vibrant red and yellow sandstone temples, the place is favourite among many tourists. If you’re planning a trip to the city, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the Winter months of October upto March. The weather remains quite pleasant during this time for a tour of the city. The summers can be quite extreme with a hot and humid climate and temperatures soaring upto 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport serving the country of Sri Lanka. The airport is equipped with many high-end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at the airport. Some other common facilities include Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, medical care centre, massage centres, charging points, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, and ATMs. Tourists coming from different parts of the world can visit the currency exchange centre to get the local currency.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka is an island nation, located in the Indian Ocean. Bestowed with a rich cultural heritage and a history dating back to 3,000 years, the country is one of the most loved destinations in Asia. Some of the most visit places in this country are Negombo, Sigiriya, Bentota, Anuradhapura, Galle and Colombo. Sri Lanka witnesses a rather complicated weather pattern. Tourists can find good weather somewhere on the island at most times of the year. The winter season in Colombo varies from November to February and is the best time to visit Colombo.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA