Bikaner to Dhaka FlightsBook Bikaner to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Dhaka. On flights from BKB - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bikaner to Dhaka, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bikaner to Dhaka, the aerial distance covered is 1773 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bikaner to Dhaka flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bikaner to Dhaka everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Bikaner to Dhaka everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bikaner to Dhaka, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bikaner to Dhaka flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bikaner to Dhaka flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Dhaka flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Dhaka.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Dhaka flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Dhaka flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bikaner?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bikaner or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bikaner to Dhaka flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bikaner to Dhaka flight can be changed as per the requirement
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Lying at the heart of Rajasthan, most of Bikaner is a dry, desert area which experiences sandstorms and humid temperatures very often. The city is dressed in a pink hue, similar to that of Jaipur because of the pink sandstone used in most of its architecture. Bikaner is connected to all major cities in Rajasthan by road. Since the city part of Bikaner is compact, it’s best explored on foot. A trip to the city could be planned during the months of October up to March since it’s the Best Time To Visit Bikaner.The rest of the year remains hot and humid with temperatures rising up to 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has three terminals which are divided between passengers for both international and domestic. Looking for arrivals? Visit the ground floor and visit the upper hall if looking for departure. Home to excellent services, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has baggage services, provides assistance to physically and old challenged passengers, has a good prayer room, many currency exchange counters, reliable customs counter, and great custom halls. Also, the airport has several duty free shops, excellent restaurants to eat, and, many food & beverage counters. Good news for those travelling in the economy class! Dhaka airport provides passes with which one can access the lounges. Simply get one to relax at the airport.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA