Bikaner to Goa FlightsBook Bikaner to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Goa. On flights from BKB - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Goa Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bikaner to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bikaner to Goa is approximately 1394 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bikaner Airport to Goa Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bikaner to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bikaner to Goa, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bikaner to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bikaner to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bikaner to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bikaner to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bikaner to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bikaner to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a city that reflects culture in all its being. The palaces and the old ruins decorate the city in an absolutely beautiful manner. This city is also very famous for its fairs and festivals. If you plan to make a visit to the city during the winters, the Bikaner Camel Festival is a must-see, organized every year around January. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience this distinct city would be during the winters. The months starting from October and leading up to March are best suited for a visit to the city since the climate is enjoyable. The summers are extremely hot and humid with temperature rising up to 46 degree Celsius. The winters are extremely cold, sometimes reaching negative temperatures.
How to Travel to Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities At Goa Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Dabolim Airport in Goa, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. ATMs and Car Rentals are available at both the terminals. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org