Bikaner to Guwahati FlightsBook Bikaner to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Guwahati. On flights from BKB - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bikaner and Guwahati in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Guwahati is 1834 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bikaner and Guwahati?The cabin baggage limit on Bikaner to Guwahati flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bikaner to Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Bikaner to Guwahati route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bikaner to Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Bikaner to Guwahati route. The prices of these flights vary from Bikaner to Guwahati. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bikaner to Guwahati?Book tickets from Bikaner to Guwahati via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Guwahati flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Guwahati flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Guwahati flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bikaner to Guwahati flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bikaner to Guwahati flight?To change the travelling date for Bikaner to Guwahati flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
The best way to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport from the city is by a bus. Board a bus from the area of Paltan Bazar. To reach the bus depot cross the Kali Mandir situated right there and take a right turn. Buses departs every half an hour starting from morning 6:15 AM to evening 5 PM. Costing about Rs. 130 you will reach in 45 minutes to 1 hour. One can also walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir where you will find shareable taxis ( fare: Rs.120 to Rs.150.) Or you can even book a cab via Ola or Uber for travelling to the airport. These cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like there are about has 1 customs counters, 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal has the capacity of handling up to 500 passengers at peak hour and the international terminal can handle almost 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is also scheduled to open in 2020. For booking a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
Situated between the Brahmaputra River bank and the Shillong plateau foothills, Guwahati is one of the most gorgeous geographical gems of the Northeast India. The cool, pleasant climate between the months of October and March makes them the best time to visit Guwahati and its surrounding areas. It is recommended that you visit during the festival of Bihu, an experience that must not be missed. Bihu is celebrated three times a year, once in January, once in April and then again in October. Try to avoid the monsoon season, i.e. between July and September because heavy rains will hamper your sightseeing plans.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org