Bikaner to Kathmandu FlightsBook Bikaner to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Kathmandu. On flights from BKB - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Kathmandu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Kathmandu is 1181 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Kathmandu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Kathmandu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Kathmandu route each day?5 flights fly on Bikaner to Kathmandu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Kathmandu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Kathmandu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Kathmandu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Kathmandu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Kathmandu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Kathmandu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Kathmandu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the middle of the Thar desert, Bikaner is the 4th largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Decorated with beautiful palaces and vibrant red and yellow sandstone temples, the place is favourite among many tourists. If you’re planning a trip to the city, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the Winter months of October upto March. The weather remains quite pleasant during this time for a tour of the city. The summers can be quite extreme with a hot and humid climate and temperatures soaring upto 46 degree Celsius.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
The Kathmandu Airport, also known as Tribhuvan International Airport was launched in 1995. In accordance to the statistics, it serves around 3 million passengers each year. The central point of the city known is located at a distance of 9 km from the Kathmandu airport. This distance can be covered by a prepaid cab or a local taxi. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a local bus from this point. Also, there is an option to take a shuttle service which is provided by many local hotels of Kathmandu. There is no train connectivity between these points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-designed and structured airport. International terminal of this airport has Executive lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the limited duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can use the facility of luggage wrapping. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, post office, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available