Bikaner to Kolkata FlightsBook Bikaner to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8285. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Kolkata. On flights from BKB - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bikaner and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Kolkata is 1628 km in a direct flight. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bikaner and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Bikaner to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bikaner to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?12 flights fly on Bikaner to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bikaner to Kolkata in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹8285 would be the lowest airfare for a Bikaner to Kolkata flight, in the next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bikaner to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?12 weekly flights fly on Bikaner to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Bikaner to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bikaner to Kolkata for today?The cheapest fare from Bikaner to Kolkata for today is ₹8285. The fare usually varies between Bikaner and Kolkata.
- How to book tickets online from Bikaner to Kolkata?Book tickets from Bikaner to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bikaner to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bikaner to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Bikaner to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bikaner to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bikaner - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bikaner to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner, although a favourite destination among tourists, doesn’t experience footfall as huge as its neighbour Jaipur. The city can nevertheless get crowded during peak seasons of October up to March since its considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bikaner. Done with touring the crowded palaces and monuments in Bikaner, one could get away from the hustle and bustle of the city to Katariasar to witness the sand dunes and the magical sunsets. Touring during the summers is not advised due to extreme temperatures which can soar up to 46 degree Celcius. The winters are a lot better with pleasant touring temperatures. Rainfall remains scarce throughout the year.
How To Travel To Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities At Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Bikaner to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Aug₹8285
- Bikaner to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 8285
- 21 Aug₹7550
- Bikaner to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 7550
- 30 AugAir India
- 08 Sep₹6826
- Bikaner to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 6826
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep₹6826
- Bikaner to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 6826
- 18 Sep
- 21 Sep
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com