Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BKB - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bikaner and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur is 4084 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bikaner and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Bikaner to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
From ATMs and Free Wi-Fi to Duty Free Shopping, Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer different types of International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided by Menara Health Group in case of an emergency. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. To rest and relax, you could stay at a transit hotel, and freshen up before your next flight.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available