Bikaner to Lucknow FlightsBook Bikaner to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Lucknow. On flights from BKB - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bikaner to Lucknow by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bikaner to Lucknow is approximately 760 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bikaner Airport to Lucknow Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bikaner to Lucknow.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Lucknow from Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bikaner to Lucknow, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bikaner to Lucknow?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bikaner to Lucknow flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Lucknow flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bikaner to Lucknow flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bikaner to Lucknow flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bikaner to Lucknow)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bikaner to Lucknow flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a city that reflects culture in all its being. The palaces and the old ruins decorate the city in an absolutely beautiful manner. This city is also very famous for its fairs and festivals. If you plan to make a visit to the city during the winters, the Bikaner Camel Festival is a must-see, organized every year around January. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience this distinct city would be during the winters. The months starting from October and leading up to March are best suited for a visit to the city since the climate is enjoyable. The summers are extremely hot and humid with temperature rising up to 46 degree Celsius. The winters are extremely cold, sometimes reaching negative temperatures.
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport, also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of T1, available at both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org