Bikaner to Patna FlightsBook Bikaner to Patna flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Patna. On flights from BKB - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Patna Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Patna in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Patna is 1200 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Patna flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Patna route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Patna route each day?4 flights fly on Bikaner to Patna route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Patna?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Patna flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Patna flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Patna?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Patna flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Patna flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Patna travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Jay Prakash Narayan Airport or Patna Airport is a major air terminal in the state of Bihar. Statistically, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. When travelling from Patna City Chowk to Patna Airport, the distance covered is 21 kms. This distance is approximately covered in 25 minutes if you are travelling via car. Mithapur has the nearest bus station to the airport situated around 7 km away. One can board a state bus from this stand to travel to and fro. Connecting major railheads, the nearest railway station is located 5 km from the airport. Other options for commute include pre-paid taxi service and pre-paid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. In situations wherein passengers misplace or lose their bags, the airport has a lost and found counter as well. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has various eating joints serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines and more. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time to Visit Patna
One of the prime metropolitan cities of Bihar, Patna is a wonderful place to visit. Places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Patna. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Patna. As summers hit the city the temperature rises between 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are joyful as the temperature is 12°C to 32°C. July, August, and September are the months when the city is drenched in rain.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org