Bikaner to Phuket FlightsBook Bikaner to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Phuket. On flights from BKB - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Phuket in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Phuket is 3456 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Phuket flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Phuket route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Phuket route each day?11 flights fly on Bikaner to Phuket route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Phuket?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Phuket flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Phuket flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Phuket?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Phuket flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Phuket flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Phuket travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the middle of the Thar desert, Bikaner is the 4th largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Decorated with beautiful palaces and vibrant red and yellow sandstone temples, the place is favourite among many tourists. If you’re planning a trip to the city, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the Winter months of October upto March. The weather remains quite pleasant during this time for a tour of the city. The summers can be quite extreme with a hot and humid climate and temperatures soaring upto 46 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the country. The airport connects the city of Phuket with a number of domestic and international destinations. Many car rentals, mini vans and buses provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 32 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. Metered taxis and minivans can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Taxis are available outside the domestic gate or at the ground floor of the international terminal. Taxis charges might vary from 600 Baht to 1000 Baht, depending on the availability.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the scenic country of Thailand. Every year thousands of tourists visit this island nation to witness its scenic beauty and witness the effervescent nightlife. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to all its guests, the airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. There are around 5 baggage carousels and 8 custom counters that add to the convenience. In the arrival hall, there are ATMs, money changers and local sim cards available.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available