Bikaner to Ranchi FlightsBook Bikaner to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Ranchi. On flights from BKB - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bikaner to Ranchi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bikaner and Ranchi is 1310 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bikaner to Ranchi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bikaner to Ranchi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many flights fly to this destination from Bikaner everyday?To reach Ranchi, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Bikaner everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bikaner?To reach Ranchi, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bikaner. The price ranges from Bikaner to Ranchi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bikaner to Ranchi through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bikaner to Ranchi. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Ranchi flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Ranchi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Ranchi airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Ranchi flights?For Bikaner to Ranchi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bikaner?If you are flying from Bikaner, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bikaner to Ranchi flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bikaner to Ranchi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a one-of-a-kind city in India situated in the midst of the golden sands of the Thar Desert. It experiences extreme temperatures both in summers as well as winters. The rainfall in the region is also very scarce. The city draws in a lot of tourists each year because of its rich culture which is a perfect blend of Rajput and Mughal. The city is painted with beautiful palaces and temples which have become major tourist attractions. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience the magic of this city is during the months of October up to March when the harsh weather subsides and the weather becomes perfect for touring. The summers can take the temperatures up to 46 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
The capital city of Jharkhand, Ranchi is visited by hundreds of tourists all year-round. It is connected to different parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city of Ranchi. One can take a postpaid or pre-paid taxi to reach any part of the city from the airport. Kantatoli Bus Stand, located at a distance of 4 km from the airport, provides buses for all the nearby regions and to commute within the city. Cabs are easily available outside the departure area of the airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport is a domestic airport serving the city of Ranchi. It is located at a distance of approximately 7 km from the main city. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. All the basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience are available at this airport. ATMs are available at the terminal to make the money transfer easier for the travellers. Also, there is a dedicated helpdesk to solve all the travel related queries. Shopping outlets, restaurants, customs and immigration facilities are also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com