Bikaner to Srinagar FlightsBook Bikaner to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Srinagar. On flights from BKB - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bikaner to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bikaner to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 688 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bikaner to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bikaner to Srinagar everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Bikaner to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bikaner to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bikaner to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bikaner to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bikaner?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bikaner or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bikaner to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bikaner to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Lying at the heart of Rajasthan, most of Bikaner is a dry, desert area which experiences sandstorms and humid temperatures very often. The city is dressed in a pink hue, similar to that of Jaipur because of the pink sandstone used in most of its architecture. Bikaner is connected to all major cities in Rajasthan by road. Since the city part of Bikaner is compact, it’s best explored on foot. A trip to the city could be planned during the months of October up to March since it’s the Best Time To Visit Bikaner.The rest of the year remains hot and humid with temperatures rising up to 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport is located in one of the most beautiful cities in India - Srinagar. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned JKSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in Srinagar to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Sheikh ul Alam Airport in Srinagar provides several services and facilities to its travellers. There are ATMs located outside the terminal building and in the Departures areas of the terminal. Luggage Trolleys are available for use in the airport, free of charge. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the snack bar or the restaurant located in the Departures area of the terminal, and an additional restaurant is located just outside of the terminal building. Wifi is available free of cost for the first 30 minutes of usage.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org