Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from BKB - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bikaner and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam is 1531 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bikaner and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bikaner?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bikaner is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Bikaner to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Founded during the late 15th century, Bikaner is a major tourist attraction situated in the north-western part of India. But unlike Jaipur and Jodhpur, the city experiences a lot less footfall per year because of extreme temperatures in the summer. The temperatures can soar up to 46 degree Celsius in the summers while it can drop below 0 during winters. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty would be during the months of October up to March when the temperatures are pleasant and travel through the region can be comfortable. The region experiences very light rainfall.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Visakhapatnam, lovingly known as Vizag. So, to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 9 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 10A operated by APSRTC which runs from the Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex). Taking a bus is time restricted (runs only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm) but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Visakhapatnam International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA