Chennai to Agra FlightsBook Chennai to Agra flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7430. Approximately 20 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Agra. On flights from MAA - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Agra Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Chennai to Agra, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Chennai to Agra, the aerial distance covered is 1584 km. There are a total number of 20 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Chennai to Agra flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Chennai to Agra everyday?There are 20 flights that fly from Chennai to Agra everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Agra in the next 30 days?₹7430 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Agra in the next 30 days. Book from 20 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Chennai to Agra weekly?There are 20 flights that fly from Chennai to Agra weekly. Reach Agra easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹7430.
- What is cheapest fare to Agra from Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Agra is ₹7430. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Agra right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Chennai to Agra, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Chennai to Agra flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Chennai to Agra flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Agra flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Agra.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Agra flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Agra flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Chennai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Chennai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Chennai to Agra flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Chennai to Agra flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Chennai to Agra Flight Fares
|Chennai - Agra Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Agra Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
With a splurge of cultures and traditions, Chennai is the cultural capital of the South. It endows travellers with a treasure trove of beautiful attractions. It is a perfect spot for anyone looking to explore historical monuments, temples, beaches, south Indian cuisine and much more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be in its winter months. This season starts from November and ends in February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 27°C and a low of 19°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
How To Travel To Agra Airport
Agra Airport, officially known as Kheria Airport, is a military airbase and public airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the Agraís city centre. It has a capacity of holding upto 250 passengers, both at the arrivals and departures. The airport only has one terminal which is located within the premises of the Air Force building. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. During the peak season, commercial flights connects the cities of New Delhi and Bangalore to Agra. Though, the connectivity is limited and only one or two flights are available on the route.
Facilities At Agra Airport
The city of the iconic Taj Mahal, Agra is loved by tourists from all around the globe. It is served by Agra Airport, which is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Agra Airport is a military base airport and also a public airport. The airport encompasses a passenger holding capacity of approximately 250 people, including both arrivals and departures. To ensure a comfortable travel experience for passengers, the airport is provided with all basic facilities. There are 5 check-in counters, baggage facilities, 2 boarding gates, luggage trolleys and first aid facilities available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Agra
Heart of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is famous for still holding onto its Mughal history. You can still find little snippets of the Mughal architectural grandeur here and there. The Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb and the Agra fort are two such examples. If you’re planning a trip, the Best Time To Visit Agra is during the latter months of the year. Months from March till June are extremely hot and dry. You may also visit during the monsoon season from June to September, when the temperatures lower down to 30 degree Celsius but the weather still remains comparatively humid.
Chennai to Agra Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Sep₹7430
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 7430
- 26 Sep₹6843
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6843
- 28 Sep₹6807
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6807
- 29 Sep₹20178
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 20178
- 30 Sep₹14286
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 14286
- 03 Oct₹6566
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6566
- 05 OctAir India
- 06 Oct₹6738
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6738
- 07 Oct₹7714
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 7714
- 17 Oct₹6566
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6566
- 25 Oct₹20503
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 20503
- 26 Oct₹6800
- Chennai to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6800
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com