Chennai to Amritsar FlightsBook Chennai to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4124. Approximately 57 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Amritsar. On flights from MAA - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Amritsar is approximately 2134 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 57 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Amritsar, there are 57 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Amritsar route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4124 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Amritsar. There are 57 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Amritsar route.
- For reaching Amritsar from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Amritsar, there are 57 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Amritsar route is ₹4124.
- To travel from Chennai to Amritsar, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Amritsar ends here. ₹4124 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Chennai - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Travel Club lounges present at both domestic and international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from Chennai with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. There are various shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage storage and lockers. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, massages and spa, child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
Top Routes from Chennai
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is located 11 km from the city of Amritsar. It has a runway of 12,001 ft and stands at the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. Amritsar Airport can be reached via taxi or auto-rickshaw. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by bus or train between Amritsar Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa within 30 minutes. An auto-rickshaw ride between these two places will take around 20 minutes. You can also opt for a local car rental company that are available at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. There is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes to keep the passengers entertained. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has various eating joints serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines and more. For shopping, there are duty free shops at the international terminal. There are also other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Top Routes to Amritsar
Chennai to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan₹7793
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7793
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan₹8604
- Chennai to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8604
- 26 Jan₹8731
- Chennai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 8731
- 27 Jan₹7796
- Chennai to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7796
- 28 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb₹5050
- Chennai to Amritsar by Airline from INR 5050
- 05 Feb₹4715
- Chennai to Amritsar by Vistara Airline from INR 4715
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb₹5280
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5280
- 08 Feb₹5711
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5711
- 10 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb₹5102
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5102
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb₹4961
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4961
- 18 FebIndiGo
- 19 Feb₹4600
- Chennai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4600
- 20 Feb₹4495
- Chennai to Amritsar by Vistara Airline from INR 4495
- 23 Feb
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Amritsar
Top Routes From Chennai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan