Chennai to Bengaluru FlightsBook Chennai to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1118. Approximately 36 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bengaluru. On flights from MAA - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Chennai departs for Bengaluru?The first flight from Chennai to Bengaluru is at 01:30. The flight arrives at the destination at 02:30.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to Bengaluru?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Chennai - Bengaluru route. The last flight leaves at 23:30 and arrives in Bengaluru at 00:30.
- To travel from Chennai to Bengaluru through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Chennai and Bengaluru is 290 km. There are about 36 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Chennai to Bengaluru flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Chennai to Bengaluru air journey is 00 Hours & 45 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Chennai and Bengaluru.
- On a Chennai to Bengaluru flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Chennai to Bengaluru flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many flights fly to this destination from Chennai everyday?To reach Bengaluru, there are 36 flights that fly to this destination from Chennai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Chennai to Bengaluru, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Chennai to Bengaluru in the next 30 days, ₹1118 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 36 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, which airlines fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Bengaluru, there are 9 airlines that have flights to this destination from Chennai. Chennai to Bengaluru route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Bengaluru, there are 36 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Chennai. The price ranges from Chennai to Bengaluru. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Chennai to Bengaluru today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Bengaluru for today is ₹1118. Bengaluru is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Chennai to Bengaluru through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Chennai to Bengaluru. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bengaluru flights?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bengaluru flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bengaluru airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Bengaluru flights?For Chennai to Bengaluru flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Chennai?If you are flying from Chennai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Chennai to Bengaluru flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Chennai to Bengaluru flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Chennai to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Chennai - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Full of culture, smiles, colours and traditions, Chennai is one of the best parts of South India. It caters to a huge number of tourists each year; thanks to its vivid beauty and extravagant treasure of attractions. Its beaches, delicious cuisine, historical monuments, temples and much more attract millions of visitors each year. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 27°C and minimum around 19°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
Top Routes from Chennai
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the main cit of Bangalore. Public transportation including taxis and buses are easily available for the commute. There are no metro stations available within 30 km radius from the airport. The fastest and cheapest mode to reach the airport is to take the metro to Vidhan Soudha Station. On arrival at the station, take a cab for a ten-minute ride to Mekhri circle and further, take a bus for airport transfer. The total fare will be around Rs.300. In case you want a more convenient way, you can book a direct taxi from any part of the city to the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
After Delhi and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is known as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. There are a number of facilities in this airport that cater to the needs of all travellers. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are free Wi-Fi, wheelchair assistance, buggy service, lost and found and left luggage. Lounges are also available for the comfort of the travellers who want to relax during their long halt flights. You can shop at famous brands like Shoppers Stop, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop or enjoy a meal at KFC, Hatti Kaapi or Tiffin Center.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
Top Routes to Bengaluru
Chennai to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹1484
- Chennai to Bengaluru by AirAsia India Airline from INR 1484
- 23 Dec
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec₹1650
- Chennai to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 1650
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan₹1443
- Chennai to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 1443
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 15 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 18 Jan
- 19 Jan
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com