Chennai to Bhatinda FlightsBook Chennai to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bhatinda. On flights from MAA - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Bhatinda is approximately 1980 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 4 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Bhatinda, there are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
From ATMs to Car Rentals and Prepaid Taxis, Bhatinda Domestic Airport in Bhatinda, Punjab has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. The terminal also has plenty of shopping areas where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of books, handicrafts, souvenirs and much more. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of the terminal. Parking is available outside the airport; number of vehicles that can be parked here is 40.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available