Chennai to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2369. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from MAA - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||3|
|Aerial Distance||990 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E557, ₹2579|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E557, ₹2369|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 40 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Chennai||IndiGo 557, Departs at 06:50|
|First Flight Arrives at Bhubaneshwar||IndiGo 557, Arrives at 09:40|
|Last Flight Departs from Chennai||IndiGo 193, Departs at 20:50|
|Last Flight Arrives at Bhubaneshwar||IndiGo 193, Arrives at 22:40|
Chennai Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- Q. When is the first flight from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar?A. The first flight from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar departs at 06:50 and arrives Bhubaneshwar at 09:40.
- Q. When is the last flight from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar?A. The last flight from Chennai’s departs at 20:50 and arrives Bhubaneshwar at 22:40.
- Q. What will be the aerial distance between Chennai and Bhubaneshwar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?A. The aerial distance from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar is 990 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- Q. What is the time duration for a direct Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight and what is the average flight fare?A. A direct Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 40 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2369. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- Q. What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Chennai and Bhubaneshwar?A. The cabin baggage limit on Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- Q. For a Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.A. 1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- Q. For travelling from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?A. 3 flights fly on Chennai to Bhubaneshwar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- Q. To book a flight from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?A. ₹2369 would be the lowest airfare for a Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- Q. To travel from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?A. 3 weekly flights fly on Chennai to Bhubaneshwar route. The prices of these flights vary from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Q. Suggest the cheapest fare from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar for today?A. The cheapest fare from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar for today is ₹2369. The fare usually varies between Chennai and Bhubaneshwar.
- Q. How to book tickets online from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar?A. Book tickets from Chennai to Bhubaneshwar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- Q. How is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- Q. What is the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights?A. Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What is the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights?A. As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flights. But do check with the airline.
- Q. What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Chennai?A. The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change the travelling date for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight?A. To change the travelling date for Chennai to Bhubaneshwar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Chennai - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India and abroad, Chennai International Airport offers various flights each day. This airport is a buzzing with tourists who travel through the southern parts of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. Reaching airport from Chennai city is not difficult at all. The distance of 19 km between these stops can be covered easily with various means. First commuting option is the metro. Take a metro from Nehru Park to reach directly at the airport. The first metro runs at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. The other options is a bus. Opt to ride in an AC bus or an interurbane bus that covers this route. If your heavy luggage is stopping you from taking these mediums, choose to travel by a prepaid taxi or a cab. The distance can be covered in 50 mins. You can also take an auto-rickshaw. Just keep a note that rickshaws might charge you 50% more during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most beautiful and culturally sound part of South India is Chennai. It witnesses a lot of tourists all year around, thanks to its natural beauty, the historical treasures, temples and cuisine. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Chennai is during its winter months (from November to February) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 27°C during daytime and 19°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Top Routes from Chennai
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhubaneswar. So, to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 6 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Bhubaneswar city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI), also referred to as Biju Patnaik International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The capital and the largest city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar is most famous as the “Temple City of India”. The city is home to more than 500 temples, a beautiful lake, museums and a number of shopping places. It is well-known for its antique work of cane furniture, Ikat sarees, Bidri-ware and Pipli. Along with the cities of Puri and Konark, its comes under the famous Golden Triangle. Aso, the city is hometown of the world famous Odissi dance form. Though the city receives huge influx of tourists throughout the year, but the best time to visit Bhubaneswar us during the months of December to March.
Top Routes to Bhubaneshwar
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Bengaluru to Bhubaneshwar Flights Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flights Hyderabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kochi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Ahmedabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Pune to Bhubaneshwar Flights Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flights
Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Jan₹5652
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5652
- 28 Jan₹5602
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5602
- 29 Jan₹5652
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5652
- 30 Jan₹4499
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4499
- 31 Jan₹4499
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4499
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb₹4086
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4086
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb₹4183
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4183
- 08 Feb₹3552
- Chennai to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3552
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
- 24 Feb
- 25 Feb
- 26 Feb
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Bhubaneshwar
Top Routes From Chennai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan