Chennai to Bikaner FlightsBook Chennai to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5035. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bikaner. On flights from MAA - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Bikaner is approximately 1811 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 14 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Bikaner, there are 14 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Bikaner route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5035 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Bikaner. There are 14 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Bikaner route.
- For reaching Bikaner from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Bikaner, there are 14 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Bikaner route is ₹5035.
- To travel from Chennai to Bikaner, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Bikaner ends here. ₹5035 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Bikaner Flight Fares
|Chennai - Bikaner Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Bikaner Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most colourful and cultural rich part of South India is Chennai. It is a treasure box of major attractions and entices tourists with its beauty. From its pretty beaches to beautiful temples and historical sites, it is a mix of everything good. Summer, winter and monsoon are the three seasons this city witnesses. The best time to visit Chennai out of these three seasons is are the winter months that begin in November and end in February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 19°C - 27°C. With cool breeze in the mornings and evenings, it makes the perfect scene to explore the city and beat the heat.
Top Routes from Chennai
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Top Routes to Bikaner
Chennai to Bikaner Flight Fare Calendar
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Top Routes To Bikaner
Top Routes From Chennai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan