Chennai to Cochin FlightsBook Chennai to Cochin flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1481. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Cochin. On flights from MAA - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Cochin Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Cochin?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 06:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Cochin Airport at 07:25.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Cochin scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 20:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Cochin Airport at 22:25.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Cochin in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Cochin is 560 km. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Cochin take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Cochin take approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Cochin. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Cochin flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Cochin route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Cochin route each day?12 flights fly on Chennai to Cochin route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Cochin in the next 30 days?₹1481 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Cochin in next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Cochin route weekly?12 flights fly on Chennai to Cochin route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Cochin departs at 06:10 and arrives Cochin at 07:25.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Cochin for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Cochin for today is ₹1481. So wait no more and fly to Cochin airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Cochin?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Cochin with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Cochin flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Cochin flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Cochin?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Cochin flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Cochin flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Cochin travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Cochin Flight Fares
|Chennai - Cochin Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Cochin Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from Kochi city centre, Cochin International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Kochi that you can opt for! KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates premium air-conditioned service, better known as Orange Buses every 30 minutes from Fort Kochi during peak hours. One can even book a prepaid taxi from CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for a distance of 22 km is about Rs 400. Also, to reach airport on time, book a cab by just downloading the application of Uber, Ola or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Several good restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars are available at the amazing Cochin International Airport. Business travellers can now get a sigh of relief as Cochin Airport provides a business center. From photocopy, payphone, to print outs, and free Wi-Fi, one gets several useful services. The domestic terminal having 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal having 4.78 lakh Sq Ft has parking facility to cater the needs of the passengers. If one is looking for items such as cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then Tobacconist is the shop fo you. There are many world-class duty free shops available in Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to hundreds of coconut trees, the aromatic field of spices and soothing beauty of the backwaters, Cochin is truly a dreamland. The best places to visit in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Cochin are extremely hot and humid with temperatures touching 37°C. Monsoon hits Cochin during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during winter nights.
Chennai to Cochin Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Sep₹1481
- Chennai to Cochin by Air India Airline from INR 1481
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep₹1303
- Chennai to Cochin by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1303
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep₹1301
- Chennai to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 1301
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct₹1310
- Chennai to Cochin by Air India Airline from INR 1310
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct₹1301
- Chennai to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 1301
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹1501
- Chennai to Cochin by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1501
- 17 Oct₹1853
- Chennai to Cochin by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1853
- 18 Oct₹1806
- Chennai to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 1806
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct₹1124
- Chennai to Cochin by Vistara Airline from INR 1124
- 23 Oct
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org