Chennai to Goa FlightsBook Chennai to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2221. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Goa. On flights from MAA - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Goa Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Chennai to Goa flight leave from Chennai airport?The first flight from Chennai departs at 04:50 from Chennai Airport and reaches Goa Airport at 06:20.
- At what time does the last Chennai to Goa flight depart from Chennai airport?The last Chennai to Goa flight departs at 22:50 from Chennai Airport and reaches Goa Airport at 02:20.
- On a direct flight from Chennai to Goa, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Chennai to Goa, the aerial distance covered is 736 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Chennai to Goa flight?The journey time for a Chennai to Goa flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 30 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Chennai and Goa.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Chennai to Goa flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Chennai to Goa everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Chennai to Goa everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Goa in the next 30 days?₹2221 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Goa in the next 30 days. Book from 8 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Chennai to Goa weekly?There are 8 flights that fly from Chennai to Goa weekly. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2221.
- What is cheapest fare to Goa from Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Goa is ₹2221. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Goa right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Chennai to Goa, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Chennai to Goa flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Chennai to Goa flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Goa flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Goa.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Goa flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Goa flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Chennai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Chennai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Chennai to Goa flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Chennai to Goa flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Chennai to Goa Flight Fares
|Chennai - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
With a splurge of cultures and traditions, Chennai is the cultural capital of the South. It endows travellers with a treasure trove of beautiful attractions. It is a perfect spot for anyone looking to explore historical monuments, temples, beaches, south Indian cuisine and much more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be in its winter months. This season starts from November and ends in February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 27°C and a low of 19°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport is located in one of the most beautiful, most tourist-beloved cities in India - Goa. To reach the airport from the city (29 km from Panjim and 4 km from Vasco da Gama), you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Buses usually leave for the airport every half hour. Private taxis, tourist cabs and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Goa Airport
The only airport in the state of Goa, Dabolim Airport houses a domestic as well as an international terminal. Baggage Trolleys are available for use, free of charge. You can find Currency Exchange desks landside in the Domestic Departures terminal, and both landside and airside in the International Arrivals terminal. Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing as well as arriving passengers in the International terminal. There is a first aid station located in the airport, for cases of any medical emergency. Wheelchairs are available free of cost for those in need. Car Rentals are available in the Arrivals Zone of both the domestic and international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Often known as the ‘Party Capital of India’, Goa is one of the best places to visit in the country. From sandy beaches, colourful bazaars, to delicious Goan cuisine, this city is loaded with mind-blowing things. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the best places to visit in Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 35°C - 40°C. Goa experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. Goa is somewhere 20-22°C during the winters.
Chennai to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Oct₹4973
- Chennai to Goa by Airline from INR 4973
- 22 Oct₹4932
- Chennai to Goa by Airline from INR 4932
- 23 Oct₹4190
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4190
- 24 Oct₹3189
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3189
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct₹3804
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3804
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct₹3460
- Chennai to Goa by Airline from INR 3460
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov₹2431
- Chennai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2431
- 02 Nov
- 03 Nov₹3189
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3189
- 04 Nov₹2283
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 2283
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov₹2231
- Chennai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2231
- 08 Nov
- 10 Nov₹3228
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3228
- 11 Nov₹2431
- Chennai to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2431
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov₹4334
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4334
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov₹3086
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3086
- 19 Nov₹2862
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 2862
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov₹4220
- Chennai to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4220
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org