Chennai to Guwahati FlightsBook Chennai to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5231. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Guwahati. On flights from MAA - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Guwahati?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 05:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Guwahati Airport at 08:00.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Guwahati scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 15:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Guwahati Airport at 18:00.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Guwahati is 1885 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Guwahati take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Guwahati take approximately 02 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Guwahati. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Guwahati flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Guwahati route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Guwahati route each day?7 flights fly on Chennai to Guwahati route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Guwahati in the next 30 days?₹5231 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Guwahati in next 30 days. There are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Guwahati route weekly?7 flights fly on Chennai to Guwahati route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Guwahati departs at 05:10 and arrives Guwahati at 08:00.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Guwahati for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Guwahati for today is ₹5231. So wait no more and fly to Guwahati airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Guwahati?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Guwahati flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Guwahati flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Guwahati?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Guwahati flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Guwahati flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Guwahati travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Guwahati Flight Fares
|Chennai - Guwahati Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Guwahati Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is located just 27.8 km from the Guwahati city centre. So, being a traveller if you are wondering as how you can travel to the Guwahati airport, read about the following options. One is that you can travel by a AC bus to reach your destination. Travel till the Paltan Bazar area and cross the Kali Mandir. Now take a right turn and you will get the bus depot. These AC buses departs every 25-30 minutes starting from morning 6:15 AM to 5 PM in the evening. It will cost around Rs.130. The bus will take you to the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you ever miss the last bus, you can walk a little ahead to the Nepali Mandir area which is near Paltan Bazar. From that area you will get several share taxis which will cost you about Rs.120 to Rs.150. Don’t forget there are Ola and Uber too. These 2 cab service providers will take you to Guwahati airport in less time.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, there are many great services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. During the peak hours at Guwahati airport, the domestic terminal has the capacity to 500 passengers at a time and 125 passengers at the international terminal. In 2020 there are plans to open a new terminal. Book yourself a ride to the city as there are options for booking a pre-paid taxi at the arrivals.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
The largest city of Assam, Guwahati is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Guwahati and enjoy a holiday in this city is between October and March, when the weather is mostly pleasant. Assam’s chief festival, Bihu is celebrated with much fervour on three different occasions in January, April and October. You can schedule your visit to coincide with these celebrations. Between April and June, the city experiences moderate summers and remains cooler than most parts of India. So, you can plan a summer holiday in Guwahati exploring its tea gardens, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Chennai to Guwahati Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Aug
- 18 Aug₹6834
- Chennai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 6834
- 19 Aug₹6531
- Chennai to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6531
- 20 Aug₹5334
- Chennai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 5334
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep₹5427
- Chennai to Guwahati by Air India Airline from INR 5427
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹4565
- Chennai to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4565
- 13 SepSpiceJet
- 14 Sep₹4361
- Chennai to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4361
- 15 Sep₹4616
- Chennai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4616
- 16 Sep₹4462
- Chennai to Guwahati by IndiGo Airline from INR 4462
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com