Chennai to Jammu FlightsBook Chennai to Jammu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5330. Approximately 46 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Jammu. On flights from MAA - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Jammu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Jammu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Jammu is 2252 km. Approximately 46 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Jammu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Jammu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Jammu route each day?46 flights fly on Chennai to Jammu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Jammu in the next 30 days?₹5330 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Jammu in next 30 days. There are 46 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Jammu for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Jammu for today is ₹5330. So wait no more and fly to Jammu airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Jammu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Jammu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Jammu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Jammu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Jammu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Jammu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Jammu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Jammu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Jammu Flight Fares
|Chennai - Jammu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Jammu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Chennai airport is a well-built structure. It has Travel Club lounges located at both domestic and international terminals. These lounges are for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. International airport has duty free shopping as well. The facility of lockers and luggage storage is also available at this terminal. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, massage and spa, etc. at the airport.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
The Jammu Airport is a famous civil airport in Jammu, India. It is located at a distance of approximately 6 km from the city centre and 14 km from indo-pak border. The airport has one domestic terminal, which handles approximately 180 passengers during peak hours. Since, Jammu is a famous pilgrim destination, it is among the important airports of the country. Spread across an area of 6,500-square-metre, this airport is well-connected to the city through buses and taxis. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to travel from the airport to the city centre. Als, frequent bus services from the airport ensures an hassle free travel experience to the commuters. Jammu Tawi Railway Station is located at a distance of 6 km from this domestic airport.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport primarily serves the city of Jammu. It is situated at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
The winter capital of the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu experience mostly moderate weather conditions all year around. Basically, the best time to visit Jammu depends on you. The more cooler months, between September and March, are more ideal for an enjoyable trip. November is the month when cold winter starts to set in. The coldest months are December to February, when temperatures can drop as low as 3 degree celsius. Between March and May are the months when beautiful flowers are in full bloom and the weather is greatly pleasing. June to September are the more hotter months with occasional showers.
Chennai to Jammu Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Oct₹9657
- Chennai to Jammu by Air India Airline from INR 9657
- 27 Oct₹8870
- Chennai to Jammu by Air India Airline from INR 8870
- 28 Oct₹8925
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 8925
- 30 Oct₹9359
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 9359
- 31 Oct₹10212
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 10212
- 01 Nov₹10212
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 10212
- 02 Nov₹8720
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8720
- 03 Nov₹10466
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 10466
- 04 Nov₹9040
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 9040
- 05 Nov₹8543
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8543
- 06 Nov₹8755
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8755
- 07 Nov
- 09 Nov₹8118
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8118
- 10 Nov₹8335
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8335
- 11 Nov₹8640
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8640
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov₹7097
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 7097
- 16 Nov₹7023
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 7023
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov₹6730
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 6730
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 24 Nov₹8209
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8209
- 25 Nov₹7821
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 7821
- 26 Nov₹7340
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 7340
- 28 Nov₹6524
- Chennai to Jammu by Airline from INR 6524
- 01 Dec₹7086
- Chennai to Jammu by IndiGo Airline from INR 7086
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : email@example.com