Chennai to Kathmandu FlightsBook Chennai to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7119. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Kathmandu. On flights from MAA - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Kathmandu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Kathmandu is approximately 1707 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Kathmandu Airport is about 12 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Kathmandu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Kathmandu, there are 12 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Kathmandu route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7119 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Kathmandu. There are 12 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Kathmandu route.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Kathmandu, there are 12 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Kathmandu route is ₹7119.
- To travel from Chennai to Kathmandu, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Kathmandu ends here. ₹7119 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Kathmandu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Kathmandu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Kathmandu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Kathmandu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Kathmandu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Kathmandu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Kathmandu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Chennai - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Chennai airport is a well-built structure. It has Travel Club lounges located at both domestic and international terminals. These lounges are for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. International airport has duty free shopping as well. The facility of lockers and luggage storage is also available at this terminal. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, massage and spa, etc. at the airport.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has an Executive lounge which is available at the international terminal. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at limited duty free shopping at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like locally made gifts, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport have currency exchange counters. Luggage wrapping is also available in the premises. There are medical services, mobile charging, post office, luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, etc. as well.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
Chennai to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹7119
- Chennai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7119
- 21 Aug₹6893
- Chennai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6893
- 24 Aug₹6830
- Chennai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6830
- 25 AugJet Airways
- 30 Aug₹6909
- Chennai to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6909
- 07 Sep₹8678
- Chennai to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 8678
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available