Chennai to Kolkata FlightsBook Chennai to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2462. Approximately 20 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Kolkata. On flights from MAA - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||20|
|Aerial Distance||1357 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, SpiceJet, Vistara, Singapore Airlines, Silkair, British Airways, Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||Vistara UK733, ₹2462|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Vistara UK733, ₹2462|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 15 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Chennai||IndiGo 987, Departs at 05:10|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 987, Arrives at 07:30|
|Last Flight Departs from Chennai||IndiGo 6385, Departs at 22:10|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 6385, Arrives at 00:30|
Chennai Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- Q. At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Kolkata?A. The first flight from Chennai leaves at 05:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 07:30.
- Q. When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Kolkata scheduled?A. The last flight from Chennai leaves at 22:10 from Chennai Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 00:30.
- Q. What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?A. The aerial distance from Chennai to Kolkata is 1357 km. Approximately 20 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- Q. How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Kolkata take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Kolkata take approximately 02 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Kolkata. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- Q. How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?A. To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- Q. How many flights fly on Chennai to Kolkata route each day?A. 20 flights fly on Chennai to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Q. What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Kolkata in the next 30 days?A. ₹2462 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 20 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Q. How many flights fly on Chennai to Kolkata route weekly?A. 20 flights fly on Chennai to Kolkata route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Kolkata departs at 05:10 and arrives Kolkata at 07:30.
- Q. Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Kolkata for today. Please helpA. The cheapest fare from Chennai to Kolkata for today is ₹2462. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Q. Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Kolkata?A. Yes, it is simple! login to www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Q. Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?A. Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- Q. For Chennai to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?A. The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- Q. How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Kolkata?A. As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Q. Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!A. Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- Q. How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Kolkata flight. Please help!A. It is possible to change Chennai to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Chennai - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Serving the beautiful city of Chennai, the Chennai International airport connects various cities across India and abroad. It is a portal that caters to various travellers visiting the major southern destinations of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport and the city centre are located approximately 19 km apart. There are various ways you can cover this distance. Take a taxi or book an Ola or Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. Another good option is a bus. There are number of AC and interurbane buses that ply on this route. For a much more convenient and comfortable medium, choose to travel by metro. The first metro that operates from Nehru Park starts at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM direct to the airport. If you are travelling during daytime, you can also choose to commute by auto-rickshaw. The night charges are 50% higher.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
Chennai is synonymous with culture and colours and is the one of the most visited cities of South India. With its beauty spreading across its gorgeous beaches, massive temples, scrumptious cuisines and grand history, this city welcomes tourists with a big smile. The city has climatic conditions divided into Monsoon, summer and winter. The best time to visit Chennai and explore its wonders is during its winter months. November to February are considered as the winter months and the weather is quite pleasant for sightseeing. The maximum temperature goes till 27°C with minimum falling to 19°C. Even with its maximum temperature, the cool breeze from the beaches will make your days and afternoons pleasant.
Top Routes from Chennai
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach the airport like boarding a bus. Choose from V1, VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), and AC-49 (Eden city – Airport). Hire a yellow taxi, which will take you to the airport or you can even opt for Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport has services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For your convenience it also has a Wireless Internet at the airport. But do remember that you have to pay a charge to use it. Call at +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com if you want to keep items at the airport. Yes, it is possible to keep items at the airport. It will cost you around INR.20/bag per 24 hours. You can keep your item for 30 days, brilliant right? So, don’t wait anymore book a flight to Kolkata right now to experience amazing services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Chennai to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
- 24 Feb
- 25 Feb
- 26 Feb₹3980
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3980
- 27 Feb₹4418
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4418
- 28 Feb₹4907
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4907
- 01 Mar₹4735
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4735
- 02 Mar₹3384
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3384
- 03 Mar₹3670
- Chennai to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 3670
- 04 Mar₹2531
- Chennai to Kolkata by Vistara Airline from INR 2531
- 05 Mar
- 06 Mar₹3384
- Chennai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3384
- 07 Mar
- 08 Mar
- 09 Mar
- 10 Mar
- 11 MarVistara
- 12 Mar
- 13 Mar
- 14 Mar
- 15 Mar
- 16 Mar
- 17 Mar
- 18 Mar
- 19 Mar
- 20 Mar
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Chennai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan