Chennai to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Chennai to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8429. Approximately 13 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from MAA - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 00:15 from Chennai Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:40.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Kuala Lumpur scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 23:15 from Chennai Airport and arrives Kuala Lumpur Airport at 06:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur is 2600 km. Approximately 13 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur take approximately 03 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Kuala Lumpur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Kuala Lumpur route each day?13 flights fly on Chennai to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days?₹8429 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur in next 30 days. There are 13 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Kuala Lumpur route weekly?13 flights fly on Chennai to Kuala Lumpur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur departs at 00:15 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 06:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹8429. So wait no more and fly to Kuala Lumpur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Chennai - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur’s primary international gateway, is one of Southeast Asia's major aviation hubs. The airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at the main terminal building (Departures Hall, Arrivals Hall and Contact Pier). There are eight foreign exchange counters throughout the airport. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost. There are numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. Menara Medical Group, located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal, offers 24*7 emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep₹9479
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 9479
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct₹5927
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 5927
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 13 Oct₹8052
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by SriLankan Airline from INR 8052
- 14 Oct₹7627
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7627
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct₹6892
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 6892
- 18 Oct₹6689
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Malaysia Airlines Airline from INR 6689
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct₹6689
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by Malaysia Airlines Airline from INR 6689
- 21 Oct₹6790
- Chennai to Kuala Lumpur by SriLankan Airline from INR 6790
- 22 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA