Chennai to Kullu FlightsBook Chennai to Kullu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11285. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Kullu. On flights from MAA - KUU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Kullu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Kullu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Kullu is approximately 2124 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Kullu Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Kullu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kullu from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Kullu, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kullu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Kullu route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹11285 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Kullu. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Kullu route.
- For reaching Kullu from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Kullu, there are 10 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Kullu route is ₹11285.
- To travel from Chennai to Kullu, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Kullu ends here. ₹11285 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Kullu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Kullu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Kullu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Kullu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Kullu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Kullu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Kullu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Kullu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Kullu Flight Fares
|Chennai - Kullu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Kullu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Airport is popularly addressed as Bhuntar Airport. The airport is located around 10 km from the town of Kullu. Its airport code is KUU and it connects the rest of India with the entire Himalayan region by air. To commute to and from the airport, there are bus services available that operate 24 hours. Bus stand is located around 12 km from the airport and can be reached within 12 minutes. If you wish to journey further, the Kullu railway station is around 50 km from the airport and can be reached via roadways. Other than these options, cabs and taxis and readily available for the commute.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
The Kullu airport serves as an easy passage for tourists travelling to Manali. The airport is designed in a manner that it can suit the comfort levels of all passengers. People travelling through this airport can make use of their no-charge facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair and assistance facilities for the aged and physically challenged; and drinking water. If you want to indulge in shopping, instead of duty-free shops, the airport does provide with retail price shops. On-spot medical and first-aid facilities are also available within the airport. If hunger strikes, you can also pay the snacks bar a visit. Other general facilities include: mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and a PCO Booth.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Chennai to Kullu Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 SepAir India
- 27 Sep₹13026
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 13026
- 03 Oct₹12020
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 12020
- 04 Oct₹11671
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 11671
- 17 Oct₹15926
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 15926
- 23 Oct₹14750
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 14750
- 25 Oct₹14876
- Chennai to Kullu by Air India Airline from INR 14876
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org