Chennai to Lucknow FlightsBook Chennai to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3254. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Lucknow. On flights from MAA - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Chennai to Lucknow flight leave from Chennai airport?The first flight from Chennai departs at 07:05 from Chennai Airport and reaches Lucknow Airport at 11:40.
- At what time does the last Chennai to Lucknow flight depart from Chennai airport?The last Chennai to Lucknow flight departs at 16:05 from Chennai Airport and reaches Lucknow Airport at 20:40.
- On a direct flight from Chennai to Lucknow, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Chennai to Lucknow, the aerial distance covered is 1531 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Chennai to Lucknow flight?The journey time for a Chennai to Lucknow flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 50 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Chennai and Lucknow.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Chennai to Lucknow flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Chennai to Lucknow everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Chennai to Lucknow everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹3254 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Lucknow in the next 30 days. Book from 3 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Chennai to Lucknow weekly?There are 3 flights that fly from Chennai to Lucknow weekly. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3254.
- What is cheapest fare to Lucknow from Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Lucknow is ₹3254. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Lucknow right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Chennai to Lucknow, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Chennai to Lucknow flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Chennai to Lucknow flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Lucknow flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Lucknow.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Lucknow flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Lucknow flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Chennai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Chennai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Chennai to Lucknow flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Chennai to Lucknow flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Chennai to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Chennai - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both the terminal; domestic and international. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange on both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, clothing, tea, etc at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to the duty-free shop at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Other provisions for passengers include include massage and spa, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, child-care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
With a splurge of cultures and traditions, Chennai is the cultural capital of the South. It endows travellers with a treasure trove of beautiful attractions. It is a perfect spot for anyone looking to explore historical monuments, temples, beaches, south Indian cuisine and much more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be in its winter months. This season starts from November and ends in February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 27°C and a low of 19°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
Top Routes from Chennai
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned UPSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board bus number 24B from Charbagh Bus Station to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Lucknow Airport (Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow also known as ‘The City of Nawabs’ is a great place to visit in India. October-March is the best time to visit Lucknow. The weather (temperature) varies between 8 °C and 18 °C during these wonderful months and remains cold yet pleasant. An ideal time to explore national parks, museums, and monuments. Also, do carry several warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets chilly during this time. Summers in Lucknow is hot as the temperature remains between 32°C and 40°C. Monsoons are quite enjoyable as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in the city remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes to Lucknow
Chennai to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Dec₹5274
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5274
- 19 Dec₹7846
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 7846
- 20 Dec₹6430
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 6430
- 21 Dec₹7846
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 7846
- 22 Dec₹10104
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 10104
- 23 Dec₹7053
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 7053
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec₹4805
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4805
- 29 Dec₹4335
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4335
- 30 Dec₹4277
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4277
- 31 DecIndiGo
- 01 Jan₹4250
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4250
- 02 Jan₹4597
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4597
- 03 Jan₹4490
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4490
- 04 Jan₹3932
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3932
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan₹3799
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3799
- 07 JanIndiGo
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan₹3851
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3851
- 11 Jan₹3932
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3932
- 12 Jan₹4049
- Chennai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4049
- 13 Jan
- 14 Jan
- 15 Jan
- 16 Jan
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com