Chennai to Mysore FlightsBook Chennai to Mysore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2988. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Mysore. On flights from MAA - MYQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Mysore Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Chennai to Mysore flight leave from Chennai airport?The first flight from Chennai departs at 18:20 from Chennai Airport and reaches Mysore Airport at 19:35.
- At what time does the last Chennai to Mysore flight depart from Chennai airport?The last Chennai to Mysore flight departs at 18:20 from Chennai Airport and reaches Mysore Airport at 19:35.
- On a direct flight from Chennai to Mysore, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Chennai to Mysore, the aerial distance covered is 403 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Chennai to Mysore flight?The journey time for a Chennai to Mysore flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 15 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Chennai and Mysore.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Chennai to Mysore flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Chennai to Mysore everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Chennai to Mysore everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Mysore in the next 30 days?₹2988 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Chennai to Mysore in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Chennai to Mysore weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Chennai to Mysore weekly. Reach Mysore easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2988.
- What is cheapest fare to Mysore from Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Mysore is ₹2988. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mysore right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Chennai to Mysore, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Chennai to Mysore flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Chennai to Mysore flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Mysore flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mysore.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Mysore flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Mysore flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Chennai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Chennai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Chennai to Mysore flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Chennai to Mysore flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Chennai to Mysore Flight Fares
|Chennai - Mysore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Mysore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
With a splurge of cultures and traditions, Chennai is the cultural capital of the South. It endows travellers with a treasure trove of beautiful attractions. It is a perfect spot for anyone looking to explore historical monuments, temples, beaches, south Indian cuisine and much more. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be in its winter months. This season starts from November and ends in February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 27°C and a low of 19°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport serves the state of Karnataka. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Mandakalli Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Mysore City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 10.5 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 18 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand which is 2.4 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 12 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or car rental services available outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. The airport is proficient of managing 200 passengers in a day. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. In case wheelchair assistance is required for the elderly or physically challenged, the airport provides this facility as well. For shopping, you can search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars and juice counters. The airport also has pharmacy counters, book stalls, magazine stalls, etc.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
The rich cultural heritage of Mysore along with its historical significance attracts thousands of tourists from around the globe each year. The splendour of this city can be explored through its monuments, temples, zoo, churches, prehistoric sites, sandalwood forests and beautiful gardens. Mysore showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. The temperature range during this time is between 15°C and 30°C. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festivals like Navratri and Dussehra during this time.
Chennai to Mysore Flight Fare Calendar
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available