Chennai to Nanded FlightsBook Chennai to Nanded flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Nanded. On flights from MAA - NDC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Nanded Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Nanded in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Nanded is 745 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Nanded flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Nanded route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Nanded route each day?5 flights fly on Chennai to Nanded route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Nanded?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Nanded with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Nanded flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Nanded flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Nanded?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Nanded flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Nanded flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Nanded travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both the terminal; domestic and international. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange on both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, clothing, tea, etc at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to the duty-free shop at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Other provisions for passengers include include massage and spa, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, child-care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How to Travel to & from Nanded Airport
Nanded is a gorgeous city in Maharashtra state, India. About 13 km (via NH 161/NH361) from the city centre, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport is located. There are several ways to reach the amazing Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. One can board a bus or hire a cab or even take a auto rickshaw to reach the airport. Also, to reach airport on time contact: - Joshi Tours And Car Hire (tel. +91 9152551620), Nanded Taxi services (tel. +91 98609 46115) or Simer Tours & Travels (tel. +91 9152476658). One can also travel from Hazur Sahib Nanded Railway Station via auto rickshaw. The railway station is about 6.7 km from the airport.
Facilities at Nanded Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several great services that a passenger can avail at Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. Some of the services like departure and arrival lounges, good space for parking vehicles, a visitors waiting area, great VIP lounge & suite for resting. Not to forget, there is also a great cafeteria which offers delicious food to all the passengers. One can even buy snacks before the flight from the snacks counter. There are many shops available at the airport from where passengers can get gifts and souvenirs. Also, bus and taxi services are available for the travellers at the airport. There is also a good travel desk which guides the passengers. The numbers are as follows: +91 2462 236053, 241313, 9823772053, 9021435322.
Best Time to Visit Nanded
There are several places to visit in Nanded like Gurudwara Hazur Sahib, Hottal, Isapur Dam, Kandhar Fort, Mahur, Malegaon, Masjid of Biloli, Nanded Fort, Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib, Shri Kshetra Mahurgad and Unkeshvar. The Best Time To Visit Nanded is from November, December, January till February. Summer season in Nanded starts from April and lasts till May. Monsoon hits the gorgeous city during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Nanded drops down really low during winter nights. So, it is advisable for the travellers to travel to Nanded during this time of the year.
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Nanded Airport Details
Address not available