Chennai to Pasighat FlightsBook Chennai to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Pasighat. On flights from MAA - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Chennai and Pasighat in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Chennai to Pasighat is 2282 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Chennai and Pasighat?The cabin baggage limit on Chennai to Pasighat flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Chennai to Pasighat, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Chennai to Pasighat route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Chennai to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Chennai to Pasighat route. The prices of these flights vary from Chennai to Pasighat. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Chennai to Pasighat?Book tickets from Chennai to Pasighat via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Pasighat flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Pasighat flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Pasighat flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Chennai to Pasighat flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Chennai to Pasighat flight?To change the travelling date for Chennai to Pasighat flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is located approximately 19 km from the city centre. It is the third busiest airport in India and caters to a huge number of flyers each day. These flyers are majorly tourists from southern states of India like Goa, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. if you are looking for options to reach from the city to the airport, there are number of ways you can cover this distance. One can opt for Chennai Metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park and ends its day at 10.54 PM. You can also choose to travel by bus. There are number of AC and interurban buses that ply on this route. If you cannot travel with your luggage in metro or bus, opt for a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber that will help you reach the airport in just 50 mins. Other than all these options, auto rickshaws are also a great means. The charges for rickshaws increase by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Chennai serving as the cultural capital of the South is a mesmerising destination with its treasure of tourist attractions. It has everything a tourist can ask for; from beaches to beautiful temples, from food to historical monuments and much more. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Chennai out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in November and ends in February. These months witness a temperature ranging from 19°C - 27°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
There are only two modes of reaching Pasighat Airport (IXT) from the city centre, which is located 3 km away. One can either take a tourist/private taxi or the state-owned bus. As of 2018, the airport operates Alliance Air flights to only two destinations, Kolkata and Guwahati. There is a good number of private buses that provide daily services between the city and the airport, but they operate at specific timings.So, make sure you confirm the timings before leaving.There is no Uber or Ola cab service in Pasighat yet, so you must hire a tourist taxis, which are more expensive than the bus.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
Serving the city with just domestic flights, Pasighat Airport in Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh provides several services and facilities to its travellers. The airport has basic baggage services which include free trolleys and baggage conveyors. X-ray baggage scanners are also available at both entry and exit gates. ATMs and Car Rentals are also available. You can also find a book stall and a restaurant within the airport complex to keep the passengers engaged. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat better known as the 'Gateway of Arunachal Pradesh' is a paradise for nature lovers. There are several places to visit in Pasighat like Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till 1st week of April. Avoid summers in Pasighat which starts from April. Even May and June are extremely hot and the average temperature is 35°C. Pasighat experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in the amazing Pasighat drops down to 12°C during the winter season
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available