Chennai to Patna FlightsBook Chennai to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4754. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Patna. On flights from MAA - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Patna Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Chennai for Patna?The earliest flight for Patna departs at 04:40 from Chennai and reaches Patna at 07:10.
- To reach Patna late at night, when does the last flight from Chennai departs?To reach Patna late at night, the last flight from Chennai departs at 14:40 and arrives Patna airport at 17:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Chennai to Patna by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Patna is approximately 1480 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Patna Airport is about 4 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Chennai to Patna in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Chennai to Patna by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 25 Minutes and will cost around ₹4754.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Patna.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Patna from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Patna, there are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Patna easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Patna route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4754 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Patna. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Patna route.
- For reaching Patna from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Patna, there are 4 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Patna route is ₹4754.
- To travel from Chennai to Patna, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Patna ends here. ₹4754 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Patna?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Patna flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Patna flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Patna flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Patna flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Patna)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Patna flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Patna Flight Fares
|Chennai - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both the terminal; domestic and international. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange on both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, clothing, tea, etc at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to the duty-free shop at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Other provisions for passengers include include massage and spa, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, child-care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most colourful and cultural rich part of South India is Chennai. It is a treasure box of major attractions and entices tourists with its beauty. From its pretty beaches to beautiful temples and historical sites, it is a mix of everything good. Summer, winter and monsoon are the three seasons this city witnesses. The best time to visit Chennai out of these three seasons is are the winter months that begin in November and end in February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 19°C - 27°C. With cool breeze in the mornings and evenings, it makes the perfect scene to explore the city and beat the heat.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, popular by the name of Jay Prakash Narayan airport serves the state of Bihar. In understanding to the statistics, it is counted as the 22nd busiest air terminal of India. Patna City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 21 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 25 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at Mithapur which has the closest bus stand. Located 5 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. There is also a lost and found counter for any lost or misplaced items. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well.You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off.If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits.There is no duty free shopping available.Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and breathtaking cities of Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are the most visited places in the beautiful city Patna. The best time to visit Patna is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this joyful city is really very humid and the temperature varies in between like 28°C to 41°C. 12°C to 32°C is the temperature during the winter season. Patna experiences really good monsoons during the months of July, August, and September.
Chennai to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Sep₹4754
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 4754
- 23 Sep₹5286
- Chennai to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5286
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep₹4437
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 4437
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹3912
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 3912
- 03 Oct
- 04 OctSpiceJet
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct₹4332
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 4332
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct₹5644
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 5644
- 14 Oct₹4820
- Chennai to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4820
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct₹5329
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 5329
- 19 Oct₹4820
- Chennai to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4820
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹6222
- Chennai to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 6222
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com