Chennai to Phuket FlightsBook Chennai to Phuket flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6081. Approximately 33 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Phuket. On flights from MAA - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Phuket Flights - FAQs
- How far is Chennai to Phuket by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Phuket is approximately 2062 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Phuket Airport is about 33 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Phuket.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Phuket from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Phuket, there are 33 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Phuket easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Phuket route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹6081 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Phuket. There are 33 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Phuket route.
- For reaching Phuket from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Phuket, there are 33 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Phuket route is ₹6081.
- To travel from Chennai to Phuket, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Phuket ends here. ₹6081 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Phuket?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Phuket flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Phuket flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Phuket flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Phuket flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Phuket)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Phuket flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Phuket Flight Fares
|Chennai - Phuket Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Phuket Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket international airport is one of the most important airports in the country of Thailand. Located at a distance of approximately 32 km, the airport is easily accessible via public transport. Two terminals in the airport cater to the domestic and international flights respectively. Other than connecting a number of international destinations, a number of flights for Bangkok also fly from this airport on a daily basis. Airport Limousine, metered taxis, local buses and minivans are available to reach any part of the city from the airport. Those on a budget, minivans are the best way to commute.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport (HKT) serves as a gateway to enter the beautiful country of Thailand. The airport welcomes a large number of passengers from all over the world and provides them with all high end services. Prominent airlines including IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India and Air Asia provide their air services to and from this airport. Coral Executive Lounges, in both arrivals and departures, are the best places to relax and unwind after a tiring journey. A restaurant on the 3rd floor serves both Thai and international cuisine. Also, shopping facilities are available at this airport.
Chennai to Phuket Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Nov₹10163
- Chennai to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 10163
- 20 Nov₹7922
- Chennai to Phuket by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7922
- 22 Nov₹9516
- Chennai to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 9516
- 24 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 22 Dec₹8918
- Chennai to Phuket by IndiGo Airline from INR 8918
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA