Chennai to Shirdi FlightsBook Chennai to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4446. Approximately 44 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Shirdi. On flights from MAA - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Shirdi is 965 km. Approximately 44 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Shirdi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Shirdi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Shirdi route each day?44 flights fly on Chennai to Shirdi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Shirdi in the next 30 days?₹4446 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Shirdi in next 30 days. There are 44 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Shirdi for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Shirdi for today is ₹4446. So wait no more and fly to Shirdi airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Shirdi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Shirdi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Shirdi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Shirdi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Shirdi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Shirdi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Shirdi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Shirdi Flight Fares
|Chennai - Shirdi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Shirdi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Serving the beautiful city of Chennai, the Chennai International airport connects various cities across India and abroad. It is a portal that caters to various travellers visiting the major southern destinations of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport and the city centre are located approximately 19 km apart. There are various ways you can cover this distance. Take a taxi or book an Ola or Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. Another good option is a bus. There are number of AC and interurbane buses that ply on this route. For a much more convenient and comfortable medium, choose to travel by metro. The first metro that operates from Nehru Park starts at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM direct to the airport. If you are travelling during daytime, you can also choose to commute by auto-rickshaw. The night charges are 50% higher.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
Chennai is synonymous with culture and colours and is the one of the most visited cities of South India. With its beauty spreading across its gorgeous beaches, massive temples, scrumptious cuisines and grand history, this city welcomes tourists with a big smile. The city has climatic conditions divided into Monsoon, summer and winter. The best time to visit Chennai and explore its wonders is during its winter months. November to February are considered as the winter months and the weather is quite pleasant for sightseeing. The maximum temperature goes till 27°C with minimum falling to 19°C. Even with its maximum temperature, the cool breeze from the beaches will make your days and afternoons pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Shirdi Domestic Airport (IATA Code: SAG) from the city is via the bus. The buses operate regularly between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm everyday. The airport is located about 14 km from the city centre; you can also hire general or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. It is best to go for Uber cab, which shows you the fare beforehand.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the newly-built terminal of Shirdi Domestic Airport like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (available 24*7). The terminal complex also has numerous retail stores, where you can buy chocolates, perfumes, clothes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
Chennai to Shirdi Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹8109
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8109
- 19 Nov₹6871
- Chennai to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 6871
- 20 Nov₹6911
- Chennai to Shirdi by Airline from INR 6911
- 21 Nov₹5918
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5918
- 22 Nov₹6913
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6913
- 24 Nov₹8223
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8223
- 25 Nov₹7240
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7240
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec₹6228
- Chennai to Shirdi by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6228
- 10 Dec
- 13 Dec₹7017
- Chennai to Shirdi by Airline from INR 7017
- 15 Dec₹5232
- Chennai to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5232
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121