Chennai to Singapore FlightsBook Chennai to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5252. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Singapore. On flights from MAA - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Singapore Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Singapore?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 01:20 from Chennai Airport and arrives Singapore Airport at 08:15.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Singapore scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 23:20 from Chennai Airport and arrives Singapore Airport at 06:15.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Singapore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Singapore is 2908 km. Approximately 14 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Singapore take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Singapore take approximately 03 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Singapore. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Singapore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Singapore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Singapore route each day?14 flights fly on Chennai to Singapore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Singapore in the next 30 days?₹5252 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Singapore in next 30 days. There are 14 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Singapore route weekly?14 flights fly on Chennai to Singapore route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Singapore departs at 01:20 and arrives Singapore at 08:15.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Singapore for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Singapore for today is ₹5252. So wait no more and fly to Singapore airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Singapore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Singapore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Singapore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Singapore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Singapore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Singapore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Singapore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Singapore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Singapore Flight Fares
|Chennai - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always busy and bustling, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which takes only 20 minutes to cover the entire distance. You can also take the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is not a bus, but rather a van that takes you from the city to the airport and vice versa. The shuttle might be irregular at times, but it is the most inexpensive mode of travel. Another cheap mode of transportation is the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. You would require to change lines, so it could be quite an irritant. Make a note to buy the EZ-Link card upon arrival to Singapore, which allows you discounts on every trip you take in the city regardless of whether you travel by train, bus, the shuttle or by taxi.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Changi International Airport in Singapore has three terminals, T1, T2 and T3. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Raffles Medical Group. Pharmacies are available within the airport complex, at all terminals. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. The currently offers over 3,000 mobile charging points (universal outlets/USB ports) throughout the airport. To rest and relax, you could stay at a transit hotel, and freshen up before your next flight.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore, an island country in the southeast Asia, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. It is a paradise for nature lovers, foodies, explorers, action seekers, culture shapers, socialisers as well as for leisure travellers. The country remains hot and humid throughout the year. July to September is the festive time and is a great time to get an insight into its rich cultural heritage. Months between December and April are pleasant and are considered to be the best time to visit Singapore. It is the best time to enjoy outdoor activities and take part in adventure activities.
Chennai to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug₹11555
- Chennai to Singapore by Air-India Express Airline from INR 11555
- 27 Aug₹8854
- Chennai to Singapore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8854
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 AugAir-India Express
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep₹5799
- Chennai to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 5799
- 02 Sep₹5800
- Chennai to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 5800
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep₹5315
- Chennai to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 5315
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep₹5239
- Chennai to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 5239
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹5297
- Chennai to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 5297
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available