Chennai to Srinagar FlightsBook Chennai to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10050. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Srinagar. On flights from MAA - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Chennai departs for Srinagar?The first flight from Chennai to Srinagar is at 07:00. The flight arrives at the destination at 11:40.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to Srinagar?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Chennai - Srinagar route. The last flight leaves at 07:00 and arrives in Srinagar at 13:40.
- To travel from Chennai to Srinagar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Chennai and Srinagar is 2398 km. There are about 2 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Chennai to Srinagar flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Chennai to Srinagar air journey is 04 Hours & 40 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Chennai and Srinagar.
- On a Chennai to Srinagar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Chennai to Srinagar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Srinagar, how many flights fly to this destination from Chennai everyday?To reach Srinagar, there are 2 flights that fly to this destination from Chennai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Chennai to Srinagar, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Chennai to Srinagar in the next 30 days, ₹10050 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 2 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Srinagar, which airlines fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Srinagar, there are 2 airlines that have flights to this destination from Chennai. Chennai to Srinagar route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Chennai?To reach Srinagar, there are 2 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Chennai. The price ranges from Chennai to Srinagar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Chennai to Srinagar today?The cheapest fare from Chennai to Srinagar for today is ₹10050. Srinagar is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Chennai to Srinagar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Chennai to Srinagar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Srinagar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Srinagar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Srinagar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Srinagar flights?For Chennai to Srinagar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Chennai?If you are flying from Chennai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Chennai to Srinagar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Chennai to Srinagar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Chennai to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Chennai - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Full of culture, smiles, colours and traditions, Chennai is one of the best parts of South India. It caters to a huge number of tourists each year; thanks to its vivid beauty and extravagant treasure of attractions. Its beaches, delicious cuisine, historical monuments, temples and much more attract millions of visitors each year. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 27°C and minimum around 19°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also called Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is one of the most busy airports in India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the JKSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From TRC (Tourist Reception Centre), one can board the JKSRTC (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATM’s, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Duty-free shops are not available at this airport, but there are many bookstores and souvenir shops. The elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost. For any query or complaint, you can visit the Information Counter at either of the two terminals.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
Summer months, i.e, between April and October, Srinagar is at the peak of weather wonderfulness. It is when you can ride a ‘shikara’ or stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake, or visit the Tulip Festival held in April. Summer is also the best time to visit Srinagar for your honeymoon. Another great season to plan a trip to Srinagar would be winter, i.e, between November and March. Winters in the city is snowy and temperatures are extreme, so you have to be prepared for that. If you love to ski or sled or go snowboarding, this will be the ideal destination.
Chennai to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Aug₹10050
- Chennai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 10050
- 19 Aug₹11294
- Chennai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11294
- 20 Aug₹9960
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 9960
- 21 Aug₹7522
- Chennai to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7522
- 22 Aug₹6914
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6914
- 23 Aug₹6324
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6324
- 24 Aug₹6872
- Chennai to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 6872
- 31 Aug₹6657
- Chennai to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 6657
- 01 Sep₹7155
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7155
- 03 Sep₹6588
- Chennai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6588
- 06 Sep₹6316
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6316
- 07 Sep₹6904
- Chennai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6904
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹5929
- Chennai to Srinagar by Vistara Airline from INR 5929
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep₹6159
- Chennai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6159
- 22 Sep₹5463
- Chennai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5463
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org