Chennai to Vijayawada FlightsBook Chennai to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1967. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Vijayawada. On flights from MAA - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Chennai for Vijayawada?The earliest flight for Vijayawada departs at 12:45 from Chennai and reaches Vijayawada at 13:55.
- To reach Vijayawada late at night, when does the last flight from Chennai departs?To reach Vijayawada late at night, the last flight from Chennai departs at 16:45 and arrives Vijayawada airport at 19:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Chennai to Vijayawada by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Chennai to Vijayawada is approximately 382 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Chennai Airport to Vijayawada Airport is about 4 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Chennai to Vijayawada in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Chennai to Vijayawada by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹1967.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Chennai to Vijayawada.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Chennai to Vijayawada, there are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vijayawada easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Chennai to Vijayawada route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹1967 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Vijayawada. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Chennai to Vijayawada route.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Chennai to Vijayawada, there are 4 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Chennai to Vijayawada route is ₹1967.
- To travel from Chennai to Vijayawada, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Chennai to Vijayawada ends here. ₹1967 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Chennai to Vijayawada?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Vijayawada with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Chennai to Vijayawada flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Vijayawada flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Chennai to Vijayawada flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Chennai to Vijayawada flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Chennai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Chennai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Chennai to Vijayawada)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Chennai to Vijayawada flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Chennai to Vijayawada Flight Fares
|Chennai - Vijayawada Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Vijayawada Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in India. It is a bustling portal for flyers who visit southern states of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 19 km. One can board the metro to reach the airport. The first train from Nehru Park to Airport starts at 5.54 AM and the last one operates at 10.54 PM. Other than metro you can find number of AC buses and regular interurban buses for this route. You can also book a pre-paid taxi or book a Ola or an Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. One can also take an auto-rickshaw to reach the airport. Compared to the day-time fares, rickshaws may charge you 50% higher during night.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India is a beautiful part of our country and Chennai is its most beautiful jewel. The city is huge and bestowed with a colourful culture and astonishing beauty. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to this place because of its gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, grand historic sites and mouth-watering dishes. Witnessing three major seasons (monsoon, winter and summer), the best time to visit Chennai is during the winter time. The weather is less humid with declining heat wave that sets the perfect scenario for sightseeing. The temperature during these months range between 19°C - 27°C with cool breeze throughout the day.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
Vijayawada Airport (IATA: VGA) is located in Gannavaram at a distance of 18 kilometers from the city. To reach the airport from the city, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) operates special air-conditioned buses from the Pandit Nehru Bus Station (PNBS) to the airport. These buses make seven trips from PNBS at 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and at 7.10 p.m. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
A public airport, Vijayawada Domestic Airport serves the city of Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh with just one terminal. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the clothing store or the small bookstore at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River and bordering the Bay of Bengal, Vijayawada is a city that gives its tourists the best of both worlds. Along with being a growing financial capital, the city is also famous for its historic past. A favourite among tourists, the best time to visit Vijayawada is during the months of October to March. The summers are quite extreme and the temperatures can rise up to 47 degree Celsius. The monsoon season ranging from June to October can also be a good time to visit provided that one can tolerate the humidity. The temperature during this time can go as down as 25 degree Celsius.
Chennai to Vijayawada Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 08 Oct₹2029
- Chennai to Vijayawada by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2029
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct₹2431
- Chennai to Vijayawada by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2431
- 20 Oct₹2547
- Chennai to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 2547
- 21 Oct₹2747
- Chennai to Vijayawada by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2747
- 22 Oct₹2127
- Chennai to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 2127
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : email@example.com