Chennai to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Chennai to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2480. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from MAA - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 06:40 from Chennai Airport and arrives Vishakhapatnam Airport at 07:55.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Vishakhapatnam scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 19:40 from Chennai Airport and arrives Vishakhapatnam Airport at 20:55.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam is 600 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam take approximately 01 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Vishakhapatnam. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Vishakhapatnam flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Vishakhapatnam route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Vishakhapatnam route each day?3 flights fly on Chennai to Vishakhapatnam route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days?₹2480 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Vishakhapatnam route weekly?3 flights fly on Chennai to Vishakhapatnam route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam departs at 06:40 and arrives Vishakhapatnam at 07:55.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹2480. So wait no more and fly to Vishakhapatnam airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Vishakhapatnam flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Vishakhapatnam?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Vishakhapatnam flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Vishakhapatnam travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Chennai - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several modes of reaching Visakhapatnam International Airport in Lucknow from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned APSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 9 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you can take a 38-series bus or take bus no. 10A. These buses run between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm and you can choose either a City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C bus. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Located on the coast of Bay of Bengal, Visakhapatnam is the largest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as 'The Jewel of the East Coast' and is flanked by the Bay of Bengal. The port city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a tropical climate with hot summers, humid monsoons and delightful winters. Best time to visit Visakhapatnam is between the months of October and March. The temperature during this time ranges somewhere between 15 degrees to 30 degrees which makes it ideal for sightseeing. Visakhapatnam gets heavy monsoon showers starting from late June and ending through early November.
Chennai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Sep
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct₹2535
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2535
- 04 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct₹2651
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2651
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹3723
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3723
- 12 Oct₹5516
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 5516
- 13 Oct₹4719
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4719
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹3753
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3753
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct₹4499
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4499
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹4719
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4719
- 22 Oct₹4257
- Chennai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4257
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA