Cochin to Agra FlightsBook Cochin to Agra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Agra. On flights from COK - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Cochin Agra Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Cochin and Agra in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Cochin to Agra is 1923 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Agra flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Agra route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Cochin to Agra route each day?6 flights fly on Cochin to Agra route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Cochin to Agra?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Cochin to Agra with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Cochin to Agra flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Agra flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Cochin to Agra?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Cochin to Agra flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Cochin? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Cochin, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Cochin to Agra flight. Please help!It is possible to change Cochin to Agra travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time To Visit Cochin
Home to many colourful places, delicious south Indian cuisine, sandy beaches, beautiful long palm trees and lush green forests, Cochin is one place in India that is thronged by visitors every day. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Cochin. October, November, December, January to February are the best time to visit Cochin. Summers in cochin starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. Monsoon hits the state during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Cochin is somewhere 17-22°C.
How To Travel To Agra Airport
Agra located on the banks of River Yamuna is among the most prominent tourist destinations of the country. Home to the iconic Taj Mahal, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. Agra remains well-connected to all the other parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. The Agra Airport, popularly referred to as Kheria Airport or Agra Civil Enclave, is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. The airport serves as a military base, though during peak season a number of commercial flights fly from this airport. Pre-paid taxis and auto rickshaws are available outside the airport.
Facilities At Agra Airport
Agra is among the most loved tourist destinations of the country. Witness the beauty of Taj Mahal by planning a visit to this mesmerising city. Agra is easily accessible from other parts of the country through airways, roadways and railways. Agra Airport is a military base airport, located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Reaching this airport is easy as public transport is available at every corner of the city. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are luggage trolleys, on-call medical facility, a lost and found baggage counter, 2 X-ray baggage scanning centers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time To Visit Agra
Agra is also known as ‘Arya Griha’, which refers to ‘home of the Aryans’. Withholding significant importance not just in the Hindu textbooks, this city is also home to one of the most extensively known Mughal emperors of time. Agra is a standing example of a city that takes pride in its expansive past and this beautiful mix of cultures is evident in all standing structures of this city. Planning a trip to the city is easy but the visiting time needs to be well-thought of. The Best Time To Visit Agra is during the winter months. The temperatures are lower and the sun is perfectly warm for a morning visit. The sun is extremely harsh during the summers with temperatures reaching 45 degree Celsius.
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com