Cochin to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8677. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from COK - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Cochin Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight leave from Cochin airport?The first flight from Cochin departs at 12:25 from Cochin Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 19:00.
- At what time does the last Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight depart from Cochin airport?The last Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight departs at 12:25 from Cochin Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 19:00.
- On a direct flight from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 1536 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight?The journey time for a Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight on a direct flight is 06 Hours & 35 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Cochin and Bhubaneshwar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹8677 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar weekly. Reach Bhubaneshwar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹8677.
- What is cheapest fare to Bhubaneshwar from Cochin today?The cheapest fare from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar is ₹8677. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bhubaneshwar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Cochin to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Cochin?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Cochin or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Cochin to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Cochin to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Cochin - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Cochin to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, Cochin International Airport is located just 36 km from the Cochin city centre. So, being a traveller if you are wondering as how you can travel to the Cochin airport, read about the following options. One is to take a bus by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which has premium air-conditioned buses. Also known as Orange Buses it is available after every 30 minutes during peak hours from Fort Kochi. If bus is not what you are looking for then opt for a prepaid taxi by CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society). Simply contact at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The fare for a distance of 22 km is Rs 400. The best way to reach Kochi Airport is by hiring a cab through Uber, Meru or Ola.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time To Visit Cochin
Home to hundreds of coconut trees, the aromatic field of spices and soothing beauty of the backwaters, Cochin is truly a dreamland. The best places to visit in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Cochin are extremely hot and humid with temperatures touching 37°C. Monsoon hits Cochin during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during winter nights.
How To Travel To Bhubaneswar Airport
The three best ways to reach Bhubaneswar Airport, also called Biju Patnaik International Airport from the city are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities At Bhubaneswar Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Bhubaneswar Airport (Biju Patnaik International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time To Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Cochin to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹8677
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8677
- 21 Aug₹7605
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7605
- 22 Aug₹9476
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 9476
- 23 Aug₹8123
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 8123
- 24 Aug₹5943
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5943
- 25 Aug₹5446
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5446
- 26 Aug₹7073
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 7073
- 29 Aug₹4225
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4225
- 30 Aug₹3847
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3847
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep₹3769
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3769
- 04 Sep₹5032
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5032
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep₹3769
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3769
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep₹3343
- Cochin to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3343
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com