Cochin to Bikaner FlightsBook Cochin to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Bikaner. On flights from COK - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Cochin Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Cochin and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Cochin to Bikaner is 2031 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Cochin and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Cochin to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Cochin to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Cochin to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Cochin to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Cochin to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Cochin to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Cochin to Bikaner?Book tickets from Cochin to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Cochin to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Cochin?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Cochin is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Cochin to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Cochin to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from Kochi city centre, Cochin International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Kochi that you can opt for! KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates premium air-conditioned service, better known as Orange Buses every 30 minutes from Fort Kochi during peak hours. One can even book a prepaid taxi from CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for a distance of 22 km is about Rs 400. Also, to reach airport on time, book a cab by just downloading the application of Uber, Ola or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA