Cochin to Dhaka FlightsBook Cochin to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Dhaka. On flights from COK - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- How far is Cochin to Dhaka by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Cochin to Dhaka is approximately 2144 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Cochin Airport to Dhaka Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Cochin to Dhaka.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Dhaka from Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Cochin to Dhaka, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Dhaka easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Cochin to Dhaka?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Cochin to Dhaka with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Cochin to Dhaka flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Dhaka flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Cochin to Dhaka flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Cochin to Dhaka flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Cochin?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Cochin is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Cochin to Dhaka)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Cochin to Dhaka flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located in just about 36 km from the main city of Kochi, Cochin International Airport is an international airport that serves Kochi. For a hassle-free trip to Kochi Airport, board a bus by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates several premium air-conditioned buses. It is also known as Orange Buses and are easily available after say every 30 minutes from the amazing Fort Kochi. If travelling by bus is not your cup of tea then travel by a prepaid taxi by simply contacting at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The fare for 22 km will be Rs 400. Also, for a stress-free and comfortable journey, free some space on your phone to download an app of Ola, Uber or Meru to book a cab for the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Looking for restaurant, coffee shop, tea or snack bars? If yes, then you can easily find these at Cochin International Airport. People travelling for business purpose can find a business center where one can do photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and even use the free Wi-Fi. The 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal and 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal has great car parking facility. There is also a famous shop, Tobacconist which offers a wide variety of well known cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. For all the shopaholics out there there are world-class duty free shops at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Cochin is undoubtedly nature’s paradise as it is home to serene backwaters, the aromatic field of spices and thousand coconut trees. There are several places to visit in Cochin like The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of October, November, December, January till February. Avoid summers in Cochin which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 37°C. Cochin experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 amazing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport dedicated to both international and domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s ground floor is for arrivals while the departures hall is on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has services that are too good to be true. For example Baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, cosy prayer room, customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, several duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Mind blowing information for economy travellers! Want to shower at the airport? Buy a pass at the 2 airport lounges available at the airport.
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA