Cochin to Doha FlightsBook Cochin to Doha flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6228. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Doha. On flights from COK - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Doha Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Cochin to Doha?The first flight from Cochin to Doha departs at 03:35 and arrives Doha at 06:00.
- When is the last flight from Cochin to Doha?The last flight from Cochin’s departs at 19:35 and arrives Doha at 21:00.
- What will be the aerial distance between Cochin and Doha in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Cochin to Doha is 3112 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Cochin to Doha flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Cochin to Doha flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹6228. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Cochin and Doha?The cabin baggage limit on Cochin to Doha flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Cochin to Doha flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Cochin to Doha flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Cochin to Doha. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Cochin to Doha, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Cochin to Doha route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Cochin to Doha in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6228 would be the lowest airfare for a Cochin to Doha flight, in the next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Cochin to Doha, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Cochin to Doha route. The prices of these flights vary from Cochin to Doha. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Cochin to Doha for today?The cheapest fare from Cochin to Doha for today is ₹6228. The fare usually varies between Cochin and Doha.
- How to book tickets online from Cochin to Doha?Book tickets from Cochin to Doha via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Doha flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Doha flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Doha flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Cochin to Doha flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Cochin?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Cochin is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Cochin to Doha flight?To change the travelling date for Cochin to Doha flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kochi to Doha Flight Fares
|Kochi - Doha Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Doha Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from Kochi city centre, Cochin International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Kochi that you can opt for! KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates premium air-conditioned service, better known as Orange Buses every 30 minutes from Fort Kochi during peak hours. One can even book a prepaid taxi from CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for a distance of 22 km is about Rs 400. Also, to reach airport on time, book a cab by just downloading the application of Uber, Ola or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
These are the following services you can expect at Cochin Airport :
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, trolleys are available free of charge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are ATMs available.
- Child Care Room - Yes, for travellers with children can get a sigh of relief
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants available at the airport.
- Mobile Charging - There are many charging points
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, it is available
- Shopping - There are world-class duty free shops
- Smoking - Yes, you are permitted to smoke but in the smoking area only
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Doha airport is a well-built structure. It has two lounges namely Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge located at the airside. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, jewellery, books, etc. Arrivals section has duty free shopping as well. You can also spend some time at the art museum located inside the airport. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi, luggage trolleys, medical services, banking services, etc. at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Doha
With a sense of calmness and tradition, Doha is a land of graceful contrasts, a dynamic and thrilling cultural experience. Doha’s beauty is more dramatic during evenings with its high-strung backdrop of the infinite West Bay skyline. If you are looking for the best time to visit Doha, winter months are the best bet. This season begins in November and ends by April. The temperature during this time shows a high of 25 degree Celsius and a low of 14 degree Celsius. The climate is subtle with a pleasant and pleasing atmosphere which is perfect for sightseeing. If you hate the summer season while travelling, Doha should be avoided in the months from May to September.
Kochi to Doha Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov₹7409
- Kochi to Doha by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7409
- 20 Nov₹7415
- Kochi to Doha by Air-India Express Airline from INR 7415
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹7817
- Kochi to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 7817
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov₹7887
- Kochi to Doha by Air-India Express Airline from INR 7887
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec₹7734
- Kochi to Doha by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7734
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 20 Dec₹10248
- Kochi to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 10248
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA