Cochin to Goa FlightsBook Cochin to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1599. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Goa. On flights from COK - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Goa Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Cochin to Goa?The first flight from Cochin leaves at 12:20 from Cochin Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 17:10.
- When is the last flight from Cochin to reach Goa scheduled?The last flight from Cochin leaves at 12:20 from Cochin Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 17:10.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Cochin and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Cochin to Goa is 664 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Cochin to Goa take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Cochin to Goa take approximately 04 Hours & 50 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Cochin and Goa. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Cochin to Goa route each day?1 flights fly on Cochin to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Cochin to Goa in the next 30 days?₹1599 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Cochin to Goa in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Cochin to Goa route weekly?1 flights fly on Cochin to Goa route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Cochin to Goa departs at 12:20 and arrives Goa at 17:10.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Cochin to Goa for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Cochin to Goa for today is ₹1599. So wait no more and fly to Goa airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Cochin to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Cochin to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Cochin to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Cochin to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Cochin to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Cochin? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Cochin, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Cochin to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Cochin to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kochi to Goa Flight Fares
|Kochi - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
There are restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars for all the gourmands out there. There is also a business center in the same area where you can do photocopy, payphone, print out, and use the free Wi-Fi. Also, the 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal has car parking facility. There is also a shop known as Tobacconist which has a wide variety of cigars cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. There is also world-class duty free shops in the domestic departure area.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to many colourful places, delicious south Indian cuisine, sandy beaches, beautiful long palm trees and lush green forests, Cochin is one place in India that is thronged by visitors every day. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Cochin. October, November, December, January to February are the best time to visit Cochin. Summers in cochin starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. Monsoon hits the state during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Cochin is somewhere 17-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI) or Dabolim Airport has 2 Terminals, one terminal operating with international flights and another operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Currency Exchange is available both landside and airside in the International Arrivals Area and only landside in the Domestic Departures Area. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Kochi to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Nov₹5227
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5227
- 21 Nov₹4488
- Kochi to Goa by Airline from INR 4488
- 22 Nov₹4894
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4894
- 23 Nov₹4988
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4988
- 24 Nov₹4309
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4309
- 25 Nov₹4492
- Kochi to Goa by Airline from INR 4492
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov₹3985
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3985
- 30 Nov₹3985
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3985
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec₹3521
- Kochi to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3521
- 03 Dec₹3639
- Kochi to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3639
- 04 Dec₹3286
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3286
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec₹4888
- Kochi to Goa by Air India Airline from INR 4888
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec₹3608
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 3608
- 21 Dec₹4367
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4367
- 22 Dec₹4012
- Kochi to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4012
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com