Cochin to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7279. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from COK - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Cochin Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Cochin departs for Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur is at 00:20. The flight arrives at the destination at 07:05.
- When is the last flight from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Cochin - Kuala Lumpur route. The last flight leaves at 23:20 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 06:05.
- To travel from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Cochin and Kuala Lumpur is 2911 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur air journey is 04 Hours & 15 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Cochin and Kuala Lumpur.
- On a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Cochin everyday?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Cochin everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, ₹7279 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 3 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, which airlines fly to this destination from Cochin?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 2 airlines that have flights to this destination from Cochin. Cochin to Kuala Lumpur route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Cochin?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Cochin. The price ranges from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur today?The cheapest fare from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹7279. Kuala Lumpur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Cochin to Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kuala Lumpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flights?For Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Cochin?If you are flying from Cochin, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Cochin to Kuala Lumpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Cochin to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Cochin - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Cochin to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
There are several ways to reach Cochin International Airport. For example, get on a orange bus which are premium air-conditioned buses and are run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a great option. Just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) for booking and the minimum fare will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. One can also download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Cochin Airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
There are restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars for all the gourmands out there. There is also a business center in the same area where you can do photocopy, payphone, print out, and use the free Wi-Fi. Also, the 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal has car parking facility. There is also a shop known as Tobacconist which has a wide variety of cigars cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. There is also world-class duty free shops in the domestic departure area.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to beautiful ocean, sandy beach and gorgeous palm trees, Cochin is a top rated tourist destination of Kerala. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are places one can explore in Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in Cochin is hot and very humid and the temperature ranges between 35°C-37°C. The beautiful state of Kerala experiences monsoons during the months of July to September. 17-22°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located in the capital city of Malaysia, has 2 Terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, Currency Exchange kiosks, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Menara Medical Group, which is located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal. If you want to buy medicines, there’s a pharmacy - Pusrawi Health Pro Shoppe available. Free Wi-Fi is available to one and all. You can also avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
Cochin to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Sep₹7279
- Cochin to Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia Airline from INR 7279
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 02 Oct
- 03 OctAir Asia
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct₹5746
- Cochin to Kuala Lumpur by SriLankan Airline from INR 5746
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 21 Oct₹7135
- Cochin to Kuala Lumpur by Malindo Air Airline from INR 7135
- 23 Oct₹6968
- Cochin to Kuala Lumpur by Malindo Air Airline from INR 6968
- 26 Oct
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA