Cochin to Lucknow FlightsBook Cochin to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4114. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Lucknow. On flights from COK - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Cochin Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Cochin to Lucknow?The first flight from Cochin leaves at 13:20 from Cochin Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 23:00.
- When is the last flight from Cochin to reach Lucknow scheduled?The last flight from Cochin leaves at 13:20 from Cochin Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 23:00.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Cochin and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Cochin to Lucknow is 1940 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Cochin to Lucknow take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Cochin to Lucknow take approximately 09 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Cochin and Lucknow. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Cochin-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Cochin to Lucknow route each day?1 flights fly on Cochin to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Cochin to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹4114 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Cochin to Lucknow in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Cochin to Lucknow route weekly?1 flights fly on Cochin to Lucknow route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Cochin to Lucknow departs at 13:20 and arrives Lucknow at 23:00.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Cochin to Lucknow for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Cochin to Lucknow for today is ₹4114. So wait no more and fly to Lucknow airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Cochin to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Cochin to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Cochin to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Cochin to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Cochin to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Cochin? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Cochin, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Cochin to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change Cochin to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Cochin to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Cochin - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Cochin to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
These are the following services you can expect at Cochin Airport :
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, trolleys are available free of charge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are ATMs available.
- Child Care Room - Yes, for travellers with children can get a sigh of relief
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants available at the airport.
- Mobile Charging - There are many charging points
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, it is available
- Shopping - There are world-class duty free shops
- Smoking - Yes, you are permitted to smoke but in the smoking area only
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to many colourful places, delicious south Indian cuisine, sandy beaches, beautiful long palm trees and lush green forests, Cochin is one place in India that is thronged by visitors every day. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Cochin. October, November, December, January to February are the best time to visit Cochin. Summers in cochin starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. Monsoon hits the state during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Cochin is somewhere 17-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international (T1) and one domestic (T2). Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
Cochin to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Sep
- 22 Sep
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep₹4872
- Cochin to Lucknow by Airline from INR 4872
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct₹4849
- Cochin to Lucknow by Vistara Airline from INR 4849
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct₹4109
- Cochin to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4109
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹4109
- Cochin to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4109
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 21 Oct₹6065
- Cochin to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 6065
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org