Cochin to Mumbai FlightsBook Cochin to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2096. Approximately 29 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Mumbai. On flights from COK - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Cochin for Mumbai?The earliest flight for Mumbai departs at 02:20 from Cochin and reaches Mumbai at 04:30.
- To reach Mumbai late at night, when does the last flight from Cochin departs?To reach Mumbai late at night, the last flight from Cochin departs at 21:20 and arrives Mumbai airport at 01:30. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Cochin to Mumbai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Cochin to Mumbai is approximately 1069 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Cochin Airport to Mumbai Airport is about 29 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Cochin to Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Cochin to Mumbai by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 00 Minutes and will cost around ₹2096.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Cochin to Mumbai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Mumbai from Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Cochin to Mumbai, there are 29 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Cochin to Mumbai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹2096 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Cochin to Mumbai. There are 29 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Cochin to Mumbai route.
- For reaching Mumbai from Cochin, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Cochin to Mumbai, there are 29 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Cochin to Mumbai route is ₹2096.
- To travel from Cochin to Mumbai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Cochin to Mumbai ends here. ₹2096 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Cochin to Mumbai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Cochin to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Cochin to Mumbai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Mumbai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Cochin to Mumbai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Cochin to Mumbai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Cochin?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Cochin is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Cochin to Mumbai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Cochin to Mumbai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kochi to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Kochi - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located in just about 36 km from the main city of Kochi, Cochin International Airport is an international airport that serves Kochi. For a hassle-free trip to Kochi Airport, board a bus by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates several premium air-conditioned buses. It is also known as Orange Buses and are easily available after say every 30 minutes from the amazing Fort Kochi. If travelling by bus is not your cup of tea then travel by a prepaid taxi by simply contacting at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The fare for 22 km will be Rs 400. Also, for a stress-free and comfortable journey, free some space on your phone to download an app of Ola, Uber or Meru to book a cab for the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Several good restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars are available at the amazing Cochin International Airport. Business travellers can now get a sigh of relief as Cochin Airport provides a business center. From photocopy, payphone, to print outs, and free Wi-Fi, one gets several useful services. The domestic terminal having 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal having 4.78 lakh Sq Ft has parking facility to cater the needs of the passengers. If one is looking for items such as cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then Tobacconist is the shop fo you. There are many world-class duty free shops available in Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Cochin is undoubtedly nature’s paradise as it is home to serene backwaters, the aromatic field of spices and thousand coconut trees. There are several places to visit in Cochin like The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of October, November, December, January till February. Avoid summers in Cochin which starts from March to June and the average temperature is 37°C. Cochin experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the beautiful city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is one of the largest aviation hubs of the country. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are the two terminals in the airport catering to domestic and international flights respectively. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Mumbai airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end spa to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms and fully equipped ICU ambulances available incase of any medical emergencies. Street Foods, Starbucks, Nasshto and Cafe Coffee Day are some of the eateries available at Terminal 2 arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Kochi to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct₹5224
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5224
- 29 Oct₹4434
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4434
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov
- 03 Nov
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov₹2509
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 2509
- 06 Nov₹2336
- Kochi to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2336
- 07 NovJet Airways
- 08 NovJet Airways
- 09 Nov₹2557
- Kochi to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2557
- 10 Nov
- 11 Nov₹5679
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5679
- 12 Nov₹4697
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4697
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov₹3433
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3433
- 22 Nov₹3013
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3013
- 24 Nov₹3013
- Kochi to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 3013
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org